Media Programme has been created with the aim to use various “talents” of all members of nongovernmental organizations “YIHR” and “35mm”, in order to create the space for exchange of information between citizens and institutions of the system, and for better influence on democratization of the society as a whole.
With this programme we want to contribute to creation of better society in Montenegro and the Balkan region. For us, better society implies respect of human rights and the rule of law, especially public responsibility and transparency of the Government and its institutions, with the unavoidable freedom of speech of citizens.
Projects implemented through the Media Programme are related to:
- revealing of violations of rights of citizens in procedures of public institutions;
- creation of social movies, documentaries, and other video material;
- education and support to journalists and students of journalism in investigative journalism, and other media skills;
- promotion of ethical journalism and respect of the Code of Journalists of Montenegro;
- creation of space for reconciliation and cooperation in the region, through exchange of critical opinions, and promotion of the idea on “societies without hate”.
Robin Hood is the TV show that functions as the service for citizens aiming to increase the confidence between citizens and institutions through efficient resolving of problems.
The show is focused on resolving of problems citizens face with on everyday basis.